Source of app deals!!

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
This thread is for app deals not for picking up 1.5 year old app and spamming it over here

Please, hold on with your judgments. Photo Shader is probably old, but still it's a quality photo editor. Photo Shader normally costs 0.99$, so in my opinion it's a deal ;) chill out, and enjoy the thread, more awesome deals to come shortly!

costas60

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Please, hold on with your judgments. Photo Shader is probably old, but still it's a quality photo editor. Photo Shader normally costs 0.99$, so in my opinion it's a deal ;) chill out, and enjoy the thread, more awesome deals to come shortly!
+1 this thread has saved me heaps

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This thread is for app deals not for picking up 1.5 year old app and spamming it over here

This app is still a quality app and from the dev of myTube. Agreed that it is not updated from last year but still costs 0.99$. So yes its a deal.
Don't want it, no worries.
Let other people enjoy the deal and if you have any better deals, go on.

riteshpande

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
This app is still a quality app and from the dev of myTube. Agreed that it is not updated from last year but still costs 0.99$. So yes its a deal.
Don't want it, no worries.
Let other people enjoy the deal and if you have any better deals, go on.

My mistake anyways thank you :) , i was wrong

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Here is one more:
TrueCaller Premium Subscription free for one year

Enter in search box: #ILOVETC

premium subscription will be automatically activated.

Now Enjoy and don't forget to press Thanks button. 😁😁
Sent from my Lumia.

Porotic Moof

May 5, 2014
Visit site
Icant make it work. Can someone tell me where us the search box that ican type this code?thank you
Here is one more:

Now Enjoy and don't forget to press Thanks button. 😁😁
Sent from my Lumia.

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Here is one more:

Now Enjoy and don't forget to press Thanks button. ����
Sent from my Lumia.

Some bad reviews, I'll pass.

mccririck

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
It works perfect for me. Bad reviews are due to a functionality which can't be added due to API restrictions by MSFT.

"
by Gary 06/08/2014
Fills up your contacts list with a massive list of spam phone numbers. If they are numbers I am not likely to want to call or answer why would I want them in my contacts list? Took me ages to clean up my list. Complete farce."

More than one review mentions this. I'm not risking it.

kishorekumar_a

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
"
by Gary 06/08/2014
Fills up your contacts list with a massive list of spam phone numbers. If they are numbers I am not likely to want to call or answer why would I want them in my contacts list? Took me ages to clean up my list. Complete farce."

More than one review mentions this. I'm not risking it.

Actually, The app itself provides instructions on how to hide them, as it has to be done manually. It is the only way for Truecaller to show that a spam number is calling you, by adding the numbers to the contacts in advance. In Android an app can show up some information in a small display space during a call. Windows Phone APIs don't allow that. So they can only do this in this manner.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss