Source of app deals!!

Qasim Irfan

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Let Windows Phone be your trainer!!!
Premium Fitness Apps FREE for Limited Time ( Download before offer expires!! )

Ranked#1 Fitness App - lose 60lbs ( 0.99$ to FREE )
Fat to Fit Diet Plan PRO | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

PRO Pushups Trainer ( Got featured in WP stores Multiple Times ) TOP RATED!! ( 0.99$ to FREE )
PushUps Trainer For Toned Upper Body 100+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Pullups Trainer - For Strong Upper body and V shape - ( 0.99$ to FREE )
PullUps Trainer For V-shaped Upper Body 50+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Squats Trainer for Strong Legs and Curves - ( 0.99$ to FREE )
Squats Trainer For Killer Curves 200+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

OUT STORE LINK!!!
Apps from clipinmedia | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Symeonify

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Not free in UK store

that's why i had to install the preview, it was showing $0.99 for me but after installing the preview and uninstalling it, going back to the app shown it as Already purchased. I re installed it and it's the full version.

What are the paid apps of tap plex?

Emoticons ($0.99), Photo Editor+ ($1.99), Wallpapers HD ($1.99), Wallpapers HD Pro ($1.99), Batterie Doctor Pro ($1.99), Korean - French - Spanish - Chinese - Arabic Translator ($0.99-2.99)

Last edited:

rafimd2

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
that's why i had to install the preview, it was showing $0.99 for me but after installing the preview and uninstalling it, going back to the app shown it as Already purchased. I re installed it and it's the full version.

Emoticons ($0.99), Photo Editor+ ($1.99), Wallpapers HD ($1.99), Wallpapers HD Pro ($1.99), Korean - French - Spanish - Chinese - Arabic Translator ($0.99-2.99)

just change ur phone setting us or in religison

02.png

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos