Source of app deals!!

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Prognoza dev here. I wanted to thank you all for the support till now and i wanted to share some vouchers with you all. Every voucher can be redeemed only once. And it works with the trial version of Prognoza. It will unlock the full version and you will not be constrained to an 4 day trial. The vouchers work only from the version 2.0.4.0, you must update to this version to use them.

The app link is:

Prognoza | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

The vouchers are entered inside the app under "information" > state > redeem button, and close and open the app again and you will see a full version.

Vouchers:
WP83B1D
BSHKTXF
CH62FF2
TATQN5K
Z9FTITY
81052GV
60TSE71
W1SVQT3
FVDOB6V
ICMG3UQ
XN5IURN
Q6ZXOVJ
66T1P96
09JVU35
6HOPO1I
RLFL903
HE4Z942
KPR2VU2
09THILK
DV1OWIN
FMNLN91
9ZSQ36E
6S82CXF

Later i will post some more. Till then you can follow mw on twitter under @dinchy87 for more info about Prognoza and vouchers. There you can also share your screenshot with the #prognoza hastag and tag me in a tweet an you will get an voucher. Good reviews will also help the app further :) soon an update will be prepared with some new functions. I hope you like it.

Have a nice day :)

Very nice weather app! It detects my location correctly, and shows in Celsius too! Transparent live tiles are also great! Anyway, the redeem codes no longer work?

Afaq Baig

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
ClipInMedia announced a BIG SALE on their Fitness Apps
Here's a BIG EXCLUSIVE Fitness Apps deal !!

aaaa.jpgPushUps Trainer For Toned Upper Body 100+ ===> ($0.99) ===> FREE
PushUps Trainer For Toned Upper Body 100+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

SitUps Trainer For Perfect Abs 200+ ($0.99) ===> ($0.99) ===> FREE
SitUps Trainer For Perfect Abs 200+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Squats Trainer For Killer Curves 200+ ===> ($0.99) ===> FREE
Squats Trainer For Killer Curves 200+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

PullUps Trainer For V-shaped Upper Body 50+ ===> ($0.99) ===> FREE
PullUps Trainer For V-shaped Upper Body 50+ | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

4-in-1 Fitness Pushups, Situps, Squats & Pullups ===> ($1.99) ===> FREE
4-in-1 Fitness Pushups, Situps, Squats & Pullups | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Fat to Fit Diet Plan PRO ===> ($0.99) ===> FREE
Fat to Fit Diet Plan PRO | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Fat to Fit Veggie Diet Plan PRO ($0.99) ===> FREE
Fat to Fit Veggie Diet Plan PRO | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

FITspiration Super Motivational Quotes ($0.99) ===> FREE
FITspiration Super Motivational Quotes | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Porotic Moof

May 5, 2014
Visit site
4-in-1 Fitness Pushups, Situps, Squats & Pullups ===> ($1.99) ===> FREE
4-in-1 Fitness Pushups, Situps, Squats & Pullups | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

this aint free. and i already changed region to usa. no luck

Sam_oslo

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site

Anybody else is getting spam SMS after installing this App?
I installed this App and received a SMS (from one of my contacts on top of my SMS-list) right after trying it. It was a short SMS with a link to "download media content". I deleted it, but received the same SMS short time after.

I checked with my contact, but they haven't sent that SMS. A malware is faking my contact's number and sending those SMS. I'm not sure if this App is the source of the malware, but the spam started right after trying this App.

Amir Mian

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Anybody else is getting spam SMS after installing this App?
I installed this App and received a SMS (from one of my contacts on top of my SMS-list) right after trying it. It was a short SMS with a link to "download media content". I deleted it, but received the same SMS short time after.
Working fine for me, no sms no malware, your problem source might be something else.
I checked with my contact, but they haven't sent that SMS. A malware is faking my contact's number and sending those SMS. I'm not sure if this App is the source of the malware, but the spam started right after trying this App.
Working fine for me, no spamming no malware. Your problem source might be something else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb