Nokia drive working at 5000 to 35'000 feet with little problems.

Huime

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
There are reports that the new update that made it completely lost gps signal. But yours is an unique case. Something to be happy about, at least.

broar94

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
That's so cool. How to make nokia maps work without a data connection? I thought it wouldn't need data for gps lock.. Can you help :)

edsal

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
You don't need any connection just GPS' so here's what you do put the phone in airplane mood and walk or drive. You should see it working with out any data connection if it works on the ground it should work at 35.000 feet. The girl sitting next to me was freaking out she said how did you get this to work I said magic. Then I told her Nokia driving map via Windows Phone 8 end of story.

Mroofieunblockm

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
You don't need any connection just GPS' so here's what you do put the phone in airplane mood and walk or drive. You should see it working with out any data connection if it works on the ground it should work at 35.000 feet. The girl sitting next to me was freaking out she said how did you get this to work I said magic. Then I told her Nokia driving map via Windows Phone 8 end of story.

HHahaha i would have only said magic :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos