Don't get me wrong I like the new features but fix the layers and show me traffic. Please!
    07-14-2013 02:24 PM
    Drive+ shows traffic....
    When in-app, press the icon with 2 cars and it will show traffic on main roads.
    So much so, I've binned off INRIX
    07-14-2013 02:41 PM
    HERE Maps shows traffic for me in the US. Don't know where you are looking. Personally though, I use GMapsPro more than Here.
    07-14-2013 02:47 PM
    Use HERE Drive, that's what's its for. It even has commute settings.

Using HERE Maps for traffic is like using a screw driver for a nail instead of a hammer, lol.
    07-14-2013 03:14 PM
    No problems seeing traffic in both Drive+ and HERE Maps.
    07-14-2013 04:07 PM
    So... If i want to see traffic, it depends on having DRIVE OR DRIVE+?, or just the location where traffic is available?

I Have a Lumia 720 with Drive and traffic doesn't appear, so if i upgrade to + traffic is available?
    07-15-2013 06:37 AM
    Hmmmm....
    Am seeing traffic on Drive...but not on Maps. The selection icon is there under 'map options' and highlights(turns on?) but yet the 'traffic' view doesn't appear to differ from the 'map' view. On Drive, traffic does show up (same location)....so it's not the maps or location that is the issue for me. Am thinking a glitch/bug? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled via the phone. Guess I'll try via the PC and see if that makes a difference. Just seems like the 'traffic' map option is not initiating the switch to traffic view?

Update: reinstall via PC made no difference...bug still there. The 'map options' thing is glitchy in general as the 'map' view tends to stick and not switch back....so yeah there's a problem.
    Last edited by Kavu2; 07-15-2013 at 08:45 AM.
    07-15-2013 08:27 AM
    Here maps has the circle with two cars that's the traffic switch.
    07-15-2013 09:09 AM
    Here maps has the circle with two cars that's the traffic switch.
    Thanks for the feedback. I do see the circle w/2 cars on HERE Drive....and it does toggle the traffic overlay. No similiar icon is on my installed HERE Maps app. The only place I see 'traffic' mentioned at all in HERE Maps is in the 'map options' (overlay toggle)....and when selected it does not seem to change the visuals. Not sure what the issue is. I do see in the store app reviews that some other peeps have a similiar issue (traffic works in Drive but not Maps). Maybe there's a setting or something I'm missing....or it's a bug. Anyone?
    07-15-2013 10:16 AM
    After the latest update, it takes a while to find my location. It used to take less than 5secs now its more like 15-20secs.
    07-15-2013 12:07 PM
    Thanks for the feedback. I do see the circle w/2 cars on HERE Drive....and it does toggle the traffic overlay. No similiar icon is on my installed HERE Maps app. The only place I see 'traffic' mentioned at all in HERE Maps is in the 'map options' (overlay toggle)....and when selected it does not seem to change the visuals. Not sure what the issue is. I do see in the store app reviews that some other peeps have a similiar issue (traffic works in Drive but not Maps). Maybe there's a setting or something I'm missing....or it's a bug. Anyone?
    I am seeing the same thing in maps. Regardless of which overlay I choose it does not change the view settings. On my ATIV S in Canada. It works in Drive just fine.
    07-15-2013 12:12 PM
    Sorry my mistake Here Maps has the traffic listed in the layers switch. I just checked it and it's working on my L810 in USA.
    http://sdrv.ms/12E7NkM
    Kavu2 likes this.
    07-15-2013 12:36 PM