Super Contacts - One amazing contact manager for Windows Phone 8

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I bumped into yet another amazing app for Windows Phone 8 called Super Contacts. There are several in the store by that name as it turns out so I'm taking about the one developed by kim.wpdev. They have several apps you might already know, Easy Notes being one, then there is Share Location and Safe Period. Not at all sure about what that last one is about but, yikes. Not one for the fellas. unless you date a lot, but I expect but the app Super Contact is one of the most well developed apps for the platform in my opinion. It leverages all of the ModernUI standards and utilizes them in the spirit of Windows Phone. They do have a trial to get your discovery on but if you like Windows Phone and dig the ModernUI as I do, you'll drop the 3 beans on the full like I did. It is a well laid out, well thought out and properly done contact management app for Windows Phone. I also think a must have.

Note: I obscured some of the more personal phone numbers.

Attachments

• SC1a.jpg
    SC1a.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 121
  • SC2a.jpg
    SC2a.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 119

AccentAE86

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Why don't you tell us what specifically are you favourite features that make this your #1 choice in contact apps? That would be useful information.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I could link it but since it is not MY app, the name will have to suffice. What I like about it is it is offers a considerable amount of customization. I have a lot of names in my address book and it loads them up quickly. Images and all. I like how the app utilizes slide in and slide out to fill the screen. It looks like a lot of work went into this app. I also like that it has a skydrive save feature and its double wide live tile displays the last contact you made then it flips to show the last 6. Check it out for yourself.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
Do you still use this app? If so, what is your opinion now after some time. Has it been updated since you started using it?

Thanks for a bit more info.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05