No more m.youtube.com wrappers please!

AneticsUK

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Developers....... (Actually i dont know if you deserve that title)
Creating a single page with a webbrowser control pointing to youtube's mobile site does not, and will never constitute as an app! Theyre nothing more than bookmarks!

If you're thinking of making one of these then please slap yourself with a wet fish! We dont need any more of them, theres already loads and to be honest even 1 would be 1 too many!

Get a grip bookmarkers! Create.... Or dont.... But dont try to pass this tripe (that some have the nerve to charge for) as and app.

paddylaz

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah......I know I should be happy and supportive of these guys but there is really nothing more depressing than a half-assed app. Kind of like half-assed costume attempts to a dress up party :). Either do it....or don't.

My own personal pet-peeve is apps that describe themselves as a city guide e.g. 'las vegas guide' that turn out to be just a set of points on the Here map and a link to a google search of las vegas.

NO JUST NO.

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Until they re-release the official one, I'm just going to the desktop website. It works fine. My only complaint is that because it doesn't have ads, I'm not supporting the people that I love to watch.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb