myTube new feature to come :D

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys! Thought it'd be pretty neat to share this with you since I find the developer fantastic. He replied to my email asking for a feature and he said this to me:

"Having the next video in a playlist play as audio automatically is possible on WP8, and it?s something I have planned for the next update 😉"

Awesome right? :D It's these little things that make the experience ever so sweet. If you are reading this Christopher Blackman, you are awesome!

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's really nice. I never heard of myTube before, but it sounds like a really good YouTube app with a dedicated developer.

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
That's really nice. I never heard of myTube before, but it sounds like a really good YouTube app with a dedicated developer.

Yeah I had been with MetroTube from day 1 and was loyal for a very long time, but this audio playback feature won me over, and now playlist audio on the works? Awesome. And it looks very sleek and has some funny moments like when you're loading a list of related videos it could say "Let me get that for you ;)". I am pretty set on it

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I had been with MetroTube from day 1 and was loyal for a very long time, but this audio playback feature won me over, and now playlist audio on the works? Awesome. And it looks very sleek and has some funny moments like when you're loading a list of related videos it could say "Let me get that for you ;)". I am pretty set on it

Same scenario with me, I switched like a week ago and it's. Awesome :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven