Hey guys! Thought it'd be pretty neat to share this with you since I find the developer fantastic. He replied to my email asking for a feature and he said this to me:

"Having the next video in a playlist play as audio automatically is possible on WP8, and its something I have planned for the next update 😉"

Awesome right? :D It's these little things that make the experience ever so sweet. If you are reading this Christopher Blackman, you are awesome!
    07-20-2013 10:40 PM
    That's really nice. I never heard of myTube before, but it sounds like a really good YouTube app with a dedicated developer.
    WhippedKream likes this.
    07-21-2013 01:57 PM
    That's really nice. I never heard of myTube before, but it sounds like a really good YouTube app with a dedicated developer.
    Yeah I had been with MetroTube from day 1 and was loyal for a very long time, but this audio playback feature won me over, and now playlist audio on the works? Awesome. And it looks very sleek and has some funny moments like when you're loading a list of related videos it could say "Let me get that for you ;)". I am pretty set on it
    07-21-2013 05:21 PM
    Yeah I had been with MetroTube from day 1 and was loyal for a very long time, but this audio playback feature won me over, and now playlist audio on the works? Awesome. And it looks very sleek and has some funny moments like when you're loading a list of related videos it could say "Let me get that for you ;)". I am pretty set on it
    Same scenario with me, I switched like a week ago and it's. Awesome :D
    07-21-2013 06:07 PM