Here Drive

metsfan421

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
What is the deal with Here Drive and My Commute? I thought that the latest update would be giving live traffic updates and would re-direct you if traffic is bad? It only works when you have a set Work Commute that you drive everyday? Not so helpful if you work for yourself and you drive to different locations every single day.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
As far as I know about My Commute, your phone will monitor how you get to your workplace (commute) and over time it will learn the best ways to get you there quicker, suggesting new routes. I've not tried it yet myself but I think it might take a few tries before it starts to suggest things.

As far as irregular commutes, I guess Drive (or any nav software) would treat these are normal destinations, but this still means it'll try to find you the best way to get there. You can't really call out a commute feature if you don't have a reliable work commute, I don't think.

Jonathan Piferrer

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I must click "internet connection" OFF, because takes too long to find new routes...

Since last update, even offline navigation takes a lot of seconds to find new route... is exasperating!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium