Apps in the Market WPCentral is sleeping on.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
WPCentral cover a lot of WP Apps but there are but so many hours in a day. With over 100,000 plus in the market, they can only cover so much. That said, what awesome apps are WPCentral sleeping on. (For the unwashed masses, "Sleeping On": a colloquial phrase meaning WP apps you've discovered others should know about)

I'll start.

Super Contacts by kim.wpdev
301nhit.jpg
2lks2dz.jpg

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It looks OK, I am not sure I like it better than the stock contact application.
What I did was check out the trial. The trick that sold me was once I discovered what the settings could do, I got the full. It also has one touch speed dial and double wide tile. Good stuff.

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
Underappreciated music apps....

For music listening selection, Hey DJ! Lite or Hey DJ! (paid upgrade functions)
Voice commanded music on your phone. The upgrade/paid offers additional functioning. Very useful for hands free music selection/listening on the road.

For music w/a timer function, Snooze it! or Snooze it! Elite (paid upgrade functions) is a great app that is virtually unknown in the app community. You can set your music to play until a selected timeout or a specific clock timeframe. And a bonus function is that there is a stop music button that will stop and clear your music playlist if desired....so you have two apps in one. I use it every night to fall asleep to music, very nice.

Oh and this is a great idea for a thread...to highlight underappreciated apps...thanks Jazmac for starting it. There's lots of hidden gems out there I'll bet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo