Hi guys! I'm new to the WP community.

I've got a strange problem with my Comic Book Reader app. It crashes every time I try to download comic book from skydrive with the size more then 50 mb. Also, you can't read unfinished comic book and can't delete it, so it's just wasting your space. Only option to get rid of it is to reinstall app.

I don't really want to switch to another app, because i really like minimalistic style of CBR and it's the most comfortable for me. I've tried analogs, but it's just not that.

Is there some kind of restrictions or am i doing something wrong? Or maybe it's a common well known bug and they will fix it in future updates? Maybe somebody experiencing the same problem? I've searched about it but couldn't find anything alike. Can somebody answer? I hope there's a solution that I don't know about.
    07-26-2013 04:45 AM
    I would contact the developer.
    07-26-2013 07:01 AM
    I would contact the developer.
    And can I ask how I can contact the developer? I know how I can report about problem to Microsoft through market, but I don't know how to contact the developer. There's no e-mail or something :(
    07-26-2013 10:46 AM