08-14-2013 11:41 AM
42 12
tools
    I have had zero issues since I deleted the app and reinstalled. Before that, it was getting stuck on "uploading image".
    07-30-2013 12:28 PM
    I have had zero issues since I deleted the app and reinstalled. Before that, it was getting stuck on "uploading image".
    Wow. You were right. Deleting and reinstalling seemed to do the trick for me as well. Even auto upload is working now.
    07-30-2013 04:12 PM
    Still hasn't made a difference on mine, still stuck at under 100 images uploaded
    08-01-2013 07:37 AM
    Wow. You were right. Deleting and reinstalling seemed to do the trick for me as well. Even auto upload is working now.
    Deleting an rinstalling fixed the issue where it would log me out every few minutes, definitely preventing my photos from automatically uploading. However, now I am signed in and the photos still only upload when I actively have the app open and the lock screen not timed out.
    08-01-2013 09:16 AM
    Man, even turning off my screen lockout and leaving the app running is just painfully slow. It's at least 30-40 seconds per image on my 920.
    08-02-2013 01:32 PM
    No issues here.
    08-05-2013 02:11 AM
    I tried uninstalling/reinstalling, but if I want to upload pics, I have to keep the screen on and pointed at the AT&T Locker app; otherwise, it craps out and won't upload anything. What's the point of auto upload if you have to sit and watch it upload? OY!
    08-05-2013 01:44 PM
    Well, I abused my phone and left it go for 15 minutes at a time. Finally all my backlogged pictures are uploaded. Went out today and shot 5 pictures. Home now, they're up on Skydrive but not on Locker. So the app flat out doesn't work as advertised.
    08-05-2013 02:27 PM
    I did call AT&T recently for something about my plan, and mentioned the sub-par Windows Phone version of AT&T Locker. The rep I spoke with said I was the only one he's spoken to with a Windows Phone. Maybe more of us should call and just flat out complain about the AT&T Locker app?
    08-05-2013 02:45 PM
    Please support this in the Windows Phone uservoice website: Enable Full Resolution Photo Upload to SkyDrive on the Nokia Lumia 1020

Enable Full Resolution Photo Upload to SkyDrive on the Nokia Lumia 1020
    08-05-2013 04:31 PM
    Working for me... 50gb for free =)
    08-05-2013 06:19 PM
    I'm glad I found this thread. I was worried that I was the only one having problems with this app.

I've been using the AT&T Locker app on a Lumia 1020 but the "Easy Upload" feature doesn't seem to work.

It's set to automatically upload pictures when I'm connected to a WiFi network but it never uploads anything automatically.

When I go to the "Upload Monitor" area, I see dozens of files listed, apparently ready to be uploaded but they never go anywhere.

If I manually upload a picture, it appears in the "Upload Monitor" area and uploads right away, but the others on the list still don't go anywhere.

I did try uninstalling and re-installing the app and that seemed to have resolved some issues. It will now upload images but only if I have the app open. If I go to a different app or the lock screen screen comes up, it interrupts any uploads and they won't resume until go back to the app.

I have a feeling that all these problems are a result of AT&T not taking Windows Phone users seriously. Why would they release such a buggy app?

I'm going to test this same app on an iPhone tonight. I have a sneaky suspicion that it will work better on that platform.
    08-07-2013 04:15 PM
    I'm going to test this same app on an iPhone tonight. I have a sneaky suspicion that it will work better on that platform.
    I wouldn't hold my breath. Their website uploading sucks, too. I'm ready to find another place to back up my 38MP images and call it good with AT&T Locker. It's terrible and frustrating all around, and I'm usually patient with web services and software (I write software for a large company).
    08-07-2013 06:29 PM
    I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling etc. Nothing works. The app just doesn't work.
    08-08-2013 12:44 PM
    I installed AT&T Locker on an iPhone last night, logged in to my AT&T Locker account and set up Easy Upload for WiFi only. I then left the app and never opened it again.

I took 5 test pictures (which looked like crap compared to the ones I've taken with my Lumia 1020) and waited 10 minutes. I then logged in to my AT&T Locker account on a computer. ALL FIVE NEW PICTURES WERE THERE, as expected.

I took another seven pictures and forgot to check, but 20 minutes later, the new pictures were there! Like magic!!

Why can't AT&T make sure that the WP8 version of this app works at least as well as the iOS version?!
    bawboh86 likes this.
    08-08-2013 07:14 PM
    On the setting, it said easy upload....automatically upload content to AT&T locker, but is not....
    I am having some issues with AT&T locker and I know many of you are as well. It stopped uploading my pictures mid upload and still wont upload this morning. I couldn't get AT&T Locker to accept my sign in to Twitter. I actually had to sign out back in again then close and relaunch AT&T Locker before it would accept my Twitter account. All these issues seam to be intermittent somewhat but are continuing. If you are like me you read George's article on AT&T Locker, Cloud Storage for Windows Phone 8 where he let us all know that we could upgrade from 5GB to 50GB for free for a limited time. I am one of many who did this expecting a nice fluid transition from Skydrive to AT&T locker. Lets face it 50GB of free cloud storage is just to good to pass up.

I am thinking that AT&T servers were not ready for the volume of users that would take advantage of this offer. It seams to me that they are having server issues at the least. I hope AT&T gets this fixed soon it is affecting my user experience with my new L1020.

Are you having issues with AT&T locker? What problems are you experiencing? Lets make a list of issues and possible solutions.

• Pictures wont upload
    • Cant sign in to social networks
    • Sign in issues when trying to share photos
    08-11-2013 04:57 PM
    Captain Obvious here with a tip for sharing pictures from the Locker: to get a link to send via IM, click "download" and copy that URL. This is the same url that is sent out via email sharing. This url is quite long, so AT&T should add a "shorten url" like imgur. Speaking of which, sending this shared link to imgur results in a failure to upload error. No idea why.

Something interesting happens when you share via twitter though - AT&T produces a different, more logical link. Maybe there should be a separate button for "Give me a link to this picture" that shows this link as opposed to the long one.
    08-14-2013 11:41 AM
42 12