Upload Photo's to Free Image Host???

Status
Not open for further replies.

10 Gauge

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
I have only found two apps, both are imgur uploaders, but neither of them are actually uploading photos for me.

Does anyone know of any app that will upload a photo to any free image hosting site and let you easily copy the image link, with or without img bbcode tags. There needs to be a way that you can post photo's to forums etc directly from the phone.

Wishing Board Express would include a built-in image uploader like Tapatalk has done for it's iPhone/Android apps.

10 Gauge

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
None of the apps (except for imgur which isn't actually uploading for me, I'm getting an error) listed above let you copy an image URL to post on a forum, etc....

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
None of the apps (except for imgur which isn't actually uploading for me, I'm getting an error) listed above let you copy an image URL to post on a forum, etc....

If it works for me, why it does not work for YOU - I do not understand it ... and ImageUp works too, for me ...

10 Gauge

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Beautiful! ImageUp actually works!

dME20ld.jpg

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Board Express Pro

10 Gauge

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Testing...
redir

Edit: I wish SkyDrive would work for this, it would be sooooo easy. I think they should update it so that you can share an actual image extension instead of a link to an image viewer page.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Board Express Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3