[BETA SIGN UP -- Closed] 6tagram

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Update - Beta sign up is now closed.

OKAY, so you can't immediately download it like I thought, BUT the link to sign up for beta is here and you can do that at least.
Once you're in, you'll get another email from him and he'll have the store link provided

Beta here: 6tagram beta
-once you've entered in your info, hit 'subscribe to list' and you'll get a confirmation email. Confirm in the email and you'll get another email saying you're on the list.
Store link just in case you want it: 6tagram | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

-- oh and thanks to samwongcs for the tips

Last edited:

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
Re: [DOWNLOAD] 6tagram

I think he has to manually input your email. The confirm is just to get on the list. Then next step is Rudy adding you.

HM02

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site

I think he has to manually input your email. The confirm is just to get on the list. Then next step is Rudy adding you.

that was super fast then, cus it wasn't even a minute after I signed up that I downloaded the app to my phone.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

He tweeted that he needs to *** people manually and he is not by his computer to do it now.

He said wait till tonight. Not sure what timezone he is in!

CJ Thunder

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site

Chilln' like a villin'

Never had an instagram. Lets check it out. Though from the sound of it, Path sounds more my style.

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site

Just sugned up. Can't wait try it. I love the evolution of the app situation for Instagram...Ive had Metrogram, WPgram, Instagraph and Instance. Love Rudy's work, so I'm pumped. I already use 6sec, TVShow and Wikipedia.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos