[BETA SIGN UP -- Closed] 6tagram

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: [BETA SIGN UP] 6tagram

Woo hoo!! Just checked the link in this thread for the zillionth time and I finally have permission! Downloading as I type!!

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
This is definitely a kick *** app. I can actually delete Instagraph now....which is bitter sweet. I love what they did for the platform, but then there was Instance, which I use now. The only thing Instance didn't have (besides video sharing) was the ability to share directly from a photo, which is why I kept Instagraph. 6tagram has it all! I may even drop Instance after this leaves beta. We'll see tho. I'll be holding on to it for now....but I gotta say...definitely Rudy's best app yet.

Last edited:

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: [BETA SIGN UP] 6tagram

This is definitely a kick *** app. I can actually delete Instagraph now....which is bitter sweet. I love what they did for the platform, but then there was Instance, which I use now. The only thing it didn't have (besides video sharing) was the ability to share directly from a photo, which is why I kept Instagraph. 6tagram had it all! I may even drop Instance after this leaves beta. We'll see tho. I'll be holding in to it for now....but I gotta say...definitely Rudy's best app yet.
Agreed, especially the fact that this is still in beta, that's crazy! Beautifully functional high-demand app

bruceabbott2

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
This is exactly what WP needs. Who needs the company to develop when you have somebody who can get their blessing and do it 10x better? It's a shame instagram refused to make their own app but good things happen to those who wait. Awesome job with this and 6sec!

cthulhucometh

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
To those of you who haven't got an email with a link. Keep trying, I never got anything other than being signed up but it just finally allowed me to download it.

jordandrako

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
He added a few thousand more testers last night. Can't find any bugs so far on my 521, but instagram in general won't post to my Facebook account. Instance isn't either. For now I have to use ifttt.

MacDaMachine

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
This is definitely a kick *** app. I can actually delete Instagraph now....which is bitter sweet. I love what they did for the platform, but then there was Instance, which I use now. The only thing Instance didn't have (besides video sharing) was the ability to share directly from a photo, which is why I kept Instagraph. 6tagram has it all! I may even drop Instance after this leaves beta. We'll see tho. I'll be holding on to it for now....but I gotta say...definitely Rudy's best app yet.
Once I got into the beta I uninstalled Instance. Good riddance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium