Youtube playlist problems

josephgerth

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
This isn't really an app (since I'm just using the mobile website through Internet Explorer) so if necessary, please move this to the appropriate forum. I will ask for an app that does what I ask in this thread at the end though, so it might be ok here.

Anyway, I was going to listen to some video game music while working out earlier today, and I have the perfect playlist for it saved and ready on Youtube. I fired it up, and got my warm up started... and then the music stopped. Instead of - you know - going to the next song in the playlist, it just stopped. So I went to the next song manually, then pressed the next button. This just started the same song over again. Apparently, it thinks I only want to listen to one song at a time... Which defeats the purpose of a playlist, if you ask me. Is there some option I'm not seeing that allows me to press play on my playlist, and the thing then carries into the next songs on their own?

If not... Is there a Youtube app that allows me to do this?

I honestly spent a half an hour trying to figure this out... Which is super frustrating because this is such a no-brainer obvious "feature" that I had to put quotation marks around the word feature! If the answer is no, someone deserves to lose their job... This is such a stupidly simply thing that every Youtube app must have.

enthuz

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Is this broken in Metrotube? I tried to play a posted playlist via the play button in the bottom taskbar, however the vids stop at the end of each without automatically advancing to the next vid in the playlist. Is there a setting I'm missing?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos