Bing Apps live tile issue

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
So I pinned Bing weather and Bing Sports. Sports flips but doesn't change. It is acting like an icon...Weather shows temp when in the smallest tile but does nothing on the medium size tile.

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Of course, they literally start working after I hit the Windows logo after posting this...Im an ***** or unlucky...hopefully not unlucky because you. bought Powerball tickets!

Edit: I didn't know I*d*i*o*t was censor worthy!

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I do wish weather had a large tile. Also, sports should show scores on the live tile from your favorite teams. Maybe it does when games are live, but it should always. Also disappointed that it doesn't pull my favorite teams from my w8 version.

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
My live tile is also not showing anything but the icon, it flips but shows the same, how did you get yours working ?? also are the small tiles suposed to show stuf too?? they are alos just showing the icon ??
also when i open the app the first thing i see is sources page, is this right ??? in the video it shows a news story followed by swiping left to headlines. i dont get any of that !

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
My live tile is also not showing anything but the icon, it flips but shows the same, how did you get yours working ??
also when i open the app the first thing i see is sources page, is this right ??? in the video it shows a news story followed by swiping left to headlines. i dont get any of that !

Not sure I understand the sources part.

The flipping started automatically for me. I would just let it be for a little bit.

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site
They were just released guys, and they will fix them up quickly I'm sure! Best thing you can do is rate and review, give them a good rating and let them know what you like and what they can improve, then they will only become more aware of the issues and resolve them sooner :)

bozza72

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20130808_0001.png

this is the first page i see when i open the app

wp_ss_20130808_0002.png

and this is all i get on my home screen.

i know these are new apps but they should work as they are not beta app

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
My 920 is sitting net to me dead! I will have to check out the news app later. Again, they will start flipping with some time.

Jason Drum

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I pinned Bing Sports a few hours ago and it's still just flipping a picture of a trophy. But if it's not going to show me scores of the teams I checked as favorite, it might not even matter. That's what I want to see.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss