Hello folks.

I've used LiveScape to track exercises and food intake for a couple of months now. I liked it because it syncs with HealthVault. It syncs fine for the most part but when it comes to meals, it only syncs the total amount of calories and nutrients per day and not the actual food log. That was fine for me until recently because now I really want to use the "Health & Fitness" app on Windows 8.1 but the limited info that it sends is not sufficient for that.

Also, I just got a Fitbit Flex and that syncs with HealthVault as well so that disconnect becomes more of a problem. I tried to contact the dev to no response and the app hasn't been updated in a year so there's that.

What I would like from you guys is to guide me towards the more seamless way of keeping my Fitbit Account and HealthVault account updated and easily viewable on my phone.

I guess the other alternative is start using MyFitnessPal which doesn't sync with HV but does with the Fitbit so I could go MyFitnessPal to Fitbit to HV to Health & Fitness? Would that work?
    I'm hesitant to join yet another service but I now feel is the only way.

I need your help.

Much Love!
    -SERGIO
    08-09-2013 08:00 PM
    The only thing that I could suggest is trying some other option such as MyFitnessPal, which you mentioned.

There probably are not a lot of people here who are using all the same apps you are, and also have Windows 8.1 and Fitbit.
    08-10-2013 11:14 PM