I use mvelopes (which is a web app that allows you to track your finances and uses the concept of envelopes for tracking your spending. I highly recommend it if you are in need of some help with your finances)

Anyway, they already have an iOS and Android but no Windows Phone app. I decided to email them to see if they had anything in the works and this was the response I got:

Thanks for contacting us.

Our developers are working to develop a Windows Phone application. But currently we do not have an application for Windows phone.

If you need further assistance you can contact us via Live Chat by logging into your Mvelopes application and clicking on Help>Support options. Then click on the "Live Chat". Our Live chat representative are available 24 X 7.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Product Support.
    To be honest, I'm surprised they are working on it already (but we've been seeing some really good progress on apps of late).

Anyway, if you already use Mvelopes, think you might want to or just want to help the cause, shoot them an email and let them know the demand is there.
    08-10-2013 02:09 PM
    I never heard of Mvelopes, but that's great they might develop a Windows Phone app. I'm sure a lot of people would find the app useful.
    08-10-2013 02:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD