Lumia Pusher Replacement

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Many reports came that Lumia Pusher is no longer available to download, so I've found in US Windows Phone Store an replacement. It's "nokiaupdates" works exactly same way, just a bit uncomfortable because developer decided to run download after tapping pretty small app name, not the app image.

Try it, and let know if its available in your local stores as well.

http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=4744ea7d-2792-4a42-b1cd-907a81c09842

Last edited:

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: IMPORTANT! Lumia Pusher replacement for phones running GDR2/AMBER.

It's not available here in my country also, but I'm often switching between local stores :) however I downloaded it and it's working fine!

Technoloay

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site

And what if I told you that I have Lumia pusher on my GDR2 running Lumia 620? I got it from wpcentral search.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

And what if I told you that I have Lumia pusher on my GDR2 running Lumia 620? I got it from wpcentral search.

then your the lucky one:) I can't download or re-download it, and haven't got possibility to mess up with wi-fi's proxy settings, because I don't own "mother-ship" ---> laptop sharing this connection. :p

Jaripi

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

I have Lumia Pusher in my Lumia 920 Amber too, but I can not update it any longer - it says that "it is not available for my device" (yeah, it does not say that it is already in my collection) ... well, new nokiaupdates apps say just the same :)

bawboh86

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site

I have Lumia Pusher on my Lumia 1020 running the Amber update. I haven't had any issues with it, either.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site

Okay, thanks for info guys. Thats strange, I've received several queries about, so it isn't just me... // Lumia Pusher is a bit outdated with: Drive+ and Send To in beta section. I noticed that this one misses HERE collection and provides useless Nokia Xpress Beta last updated back in 2012 + for me links to info+extras, Nokia Care are not working (says its unavailable on my phone, and via IE its shown as available) However It's a new app, developed by young guy, we can expect regular improvements and fixes (let's remember its v1.0.0.0) --- Lumia Pusher last updated 3months ago, nobody seen and nobody heard about coming update. If someone can't download Lumia Pusher then I suggest you to try Nokiaupdates. ;-)

jhoff80

Apr 27, 2003
Visit site

The problem isn't GDR2, it's that Lumia Pusher is no longer published. If you installed the app before then, it's fine, but you can't download it any more.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Okay, you're right. I appreciate your comments, I changed the topic, so it's just an replacement to those who didn't download Lumia Pusher before it was pulled from store. Thanks for letting know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)