Podcatcher not working

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I have been using podcatcher for a while now and like it very much. Last thursday there was an update, and now the app crashes as soon as it opens. Not sure of any contact info for the developer or if they are on the forum, but hopefully they can get this fixed soon.

It seems I'm not the only one with these problems based on the recent store comments.

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Didn't see that. I emailed him and there was some error in the updating process, and the only solution is to uninstall and reinstall which means I lost all the podcasts I had downloaded and there is no way to get some of them back as they are no longer available for download.

Oh well. Working again now.

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Didn't see that. I emailed him and there was some error in the updating process, and the only solution is to uninstall and reinstall which means I lost all the podcasts I had downloaded and there is no way to get some of them back as they are no longer available for download.

Oh well. Working again now.

Yes, the app was facing some crash issues recently, and the dev was aware of it. He posted a tweet today stating an update has been submitted:
https://twitter.com/PodcatcherWP/status/367672699738275842

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05