Where are they?

The1Weapon

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard anything in regards to the Vine, Path, Flipboard and some of the other official big name apps that we've been told are coming (I feel like there are 1 or 2 more that I'm forgetting)?

Edit: And Snapchat?

I'm aware of the Instagram debacle, but I haven't heard a thing about these apps since they've been announced and while it's not necessarily expected for them to be out the next day after they've been announced, we're already late to the party with these apps and I've definitely been looking forward to the platform having them available.

The1Weapon

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
True. And I'm familiar with some, but we know how important official 1st party apps are to the platform. I'm just wondering if there has been any mention of these since their announcement.

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone heard anything in regards to the Vine, Path, Flipboard and some of the other official big name apps that we've been told are coming (I feel like there are 1 or 2 more that I'm forgetting)?

Edit: And Snapchat?

I'm aware of the Instagram debacle, but I haven't heard a thing about these apps since they've been announced and while it's not necessarily expected for them to be out the next day after they've been announced, we're already late to the party with these apps and I've definitely been looking forward to the platform having them available.
snapchat hasnt been announced it was Just rumores for the end of july but nothing yet :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12