Gym Builder

tboy2000

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to recommend a really polished app for those that like to workout. I have tried a few gym apps. Even paid for one but no longer use it since finding Gym Builder. It supports 720p full screen resolutions, has had frequent updates, a developer who listens and a great database to customise and log workouts. I love with a simple swipe I can see what weight and reps were used last when doing a particular exercise. Very useful! Highly recommended! I am not affiliated with the app, just wanted to praise a well designed app.

While you have me here, also check out Hardfox Sixpack - a virtual real time personal trainer for getting six-pack abs. It gets tougher when reps get longer but its worth it. Because of the app I have great visible abs. Highly recommended!

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
It looks feature rich. Easy to read and lots of good information. Looks to be worth checking out. Thanks for the heads up on this one. I've been using Gym Pocketguide. Getting some much needed gains with that app.

ryanwinter

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
There's a new version of Gym Builder out that fixed up a ton of features that were bugging me. Better livetiles that you can colour code for each workout!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos