The ISO and focus resets itself every time I start the app, only me who has that issue?
    08-16-2013 09:53 AM
    I don't have this app yet as I'm still waiting on Amber but from past experience with other Nokia phones and their camera apps the settings are usually reset back to defaults every time the app is started up again. This is probably the case with this app too. Can you set your own custom presets in this app like you could do in old Symbian phones? If you can, then you can do that one time then each time the app is launched you can just go straight to your custom preset instead of manually adjusting all those settings again.
    08-16-2013 10:28 AM
    I don't have this app yet as I'm still waiting on Amber but from past experience with other Nokia phones and their camera apps the settings are usually reset back to defaults every time the app is started up again. This is probably the case with this app too. Can you set your own custom presets in this app like you could do in old Symbian phones? If you can, then you can do that one time then each time the app is launched you can just go straight to your custom preset instead of manually adjusting all those settings again.
    I can't seem to find the option to save presets. I mean I use ISO 100 99% of the time and infinity focus, I hate having to change it every time.
    08-16-2013 10:43 AM
    That's a shame then if we can't save custom presets. Other than that how is the rest of the Nokia pro cam app? Does it take good pictures in general?
    08-16-2013 11:21 AM
    That's a shame then if we can't save custom presets. Other than that how is the rest of the Nokia pro cam app? Does it take good pictures in general?
    Yeah I like it, but I don't understand the delay after pressing the camera shutter button. I know how a camera works but ProShot is still quicker at taking pictures no matter what shutter speed it is. But yeah, I think the images are somehow better quality than ProShot right now.
    08-16-2013 11:56 AM
    Thanks for the reply. I'm looking forward to getting Amber and Pro Cam. Hopefully sooner rather than later

Sent from my GT-I9300 using WPCentral Forums mobile app
    08-16-2013 12:30 PM
    if the app is buggy, report your findings.
    08-16-2013 03:47 PM
    Haven't noticed any shutter lag with my 928.

The only bug encountered thus far is that it the shutter button will not wake my phone (928) without entering a PIN (if you have a PIN enabled, obviously).
    08-16-2013 04:07 PM