SysApp Pusher: new app to install manufacturer apps for all brands!

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Crashes at tap the icon, no start, no logo...nothing.

Thats very strange. If no logo shown, that means apps not yet started. At least UI is not yet initialized. And this could be the part of apps where in-apps product checking goes. Hmm, could be a point. If something wrong with store in your location, But as I can see this part of code is protected from crash :(

Did you also try to restart phone itself?

Reaper7

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Thats very strange. If no logo shown, that means apps not yet started. At least UI is not yet initialized. And this could be the part of apps where in-apps product checking goes. Hmm, could be a point. If something wrong with store in your location, But as I can see this part of code is protected from crash :(

Did you also try to restart phone itself?

I have the same problem. the application does not start, fails to show the logo.

Lumia 920 - GDR3

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Okay.

I just posted updated version with a little protection against crash in the place where I think it can crash.
Wait for a while and it will be available to download from store.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Update has been published. Please check and inform me about results.
Must be 2.4.6. If you see old version just wait for a little.

slovenec

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
Just updated to newest version. It won't start. You tap de icon (on the app list) and the screen turns black and quickly comes back to the app list.
Trying it on an unlocked L620 from Argentina. I don't know if the regional settings can make it crash; I'm really new to WP.

Cheers.

NokiAngel

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
Just reinstalled. The problem continues.It not starts.No logo or black screen shows and the screen quickly flashes back to its origin.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
I am out of ideas! I've tesed it on two of my phones, no problems at all! :(
Need to wait a couple of days, to crash reports will be available

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05