SysApp Pusher: new app to install manufacturer apps for all brands!

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok. Thanks. It seems I know now where is the problem! The problem is in Spanish translation.
I will fix it right now and post new version.

Hackemate

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Wooooorksssss!!!! 2.4.7
Well it seems that we have formed a good research team to solve the problem. :)
Congratulations!!
Many thanks to the developer for their hard work, He's the Man!!

I bought the app right now.

Last edited:

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
New update has a few bugs. The new feature is unusable at the moment. Make a backup is greyed out and there's no way to access skydrive. Also 'remove adverts' stays alive, even if I have removed them months ago. No ads, but the button redirects to store and asks to buy iap. (already bought, so I see message - you've already bought this. want to install again? + install button below)

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Wow! Really bug :)
will fix it

lol I didn't mean to be arrogant or act like a drama queen, but I missed Skydrive Backup feature! I'm just about to hard reset my device (once again) to get rid of "Others" storage. Adding apps to the list always takes up about 15min. :)

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
New updated is coming soon!
Now with ability to check for updates in background.

Only apps from "My apps" list will be checked. Each app won't be checked more frequently than once per hour.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Everytime I perform a scan, sysapp pusher finds itself updated, I tap on "set as updated" and its cleared, but update message pops-up again during next scan. :p
Installed version matches the newest available (3.0.0.0)

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
This will be fixed.
just to inform you why it happened. The way we checked sysapp pusher version before, was by reading verision from compiled binary, not from official source. It last update we implemented new way, but it was impossible to debug without publish it first. So lets consider the last version has experimental code, which was not good and now we posted updated version, which will work fine.

Ray Adams

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Anyone who bought "remove advertising" option experienced bug that app shows ads again?
If you do, can you check is "remove ads" menu is accessible?

I have received a few emails that app again shows ads even though I did not change anything regarding it.
Could be something with Microsoft again

sp8y

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes the ads have just started showing and it looks like it doesn't know I've paid to remove them as the option to buy is now present.

Also are you aware that the backup to onedrive doesn't work anymore.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel