So... 6sec?

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Wasn't there a Vine app in the Store called 6sec? I can't find it, and I'm not sure if it's me or if the app's been pulled...

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I tried searching both 6sec and Rudy, and it doesn't come up for me either. Not sure what's going on with it.

Oh, phew, I'm not insane.

Using the link mpt15 posted above I was able to install it to my phone, for whatever that's worth. Odd it's not showing up when the Store is searched, though. I wonder if it has something to do with the imminent release of 6tagram?

mgkeath

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Oh, phew, I'm not insane.

Using the link mpt15 posted above I was able to install it to my phone, for whatever that's worth. Odd it's not showing up when the Store is searched, though. I wonder if it has something to do with the imminent release of 6tagram?

Hard to say. I don't see how it would be related, but there's some reason it's being hidden in the store.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
If I were to just take a wild guess (which is likely totally wrong), I'd say that one of the ways Rudy was able to get blessing from Instagram was to discontinue his Vine app.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
If I were to just take a wild guess (which is likely totally wrong), I'd say that one of the ways Rudy was able to get blessing from Instagram was to discontinue his Vine app.

Nah Rudy tweeted about an update to his 6Sec app just yesterday so it's alive and well, probably some store related issue.

Graham McGarragh

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
any one getting an 'end of beta' message on their 6sec app, i was using it last night but this morning it is showing this message. anyone know what the problem is?

AuraTigital

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
any one getting an 'end of beta' message on their 6sec app, i was using it last night but this morning it is showing this message. anyone know what the problem is?
Its because the 6tagram beta just ended. Since 6sec and 6tagram are built on the same base, I assume Rudy sent the end of beta message to 6tagram but 6sec received it as well. Source: 6tagram beta tester

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hey, for what it's worth... 6sec is showing up in the Marketplace when searched again. It must have been something to do with the shared code with 6tag and that app's release. Good times. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720