Pro Cam is not working

Luiza Lolavie

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!

Having trouble with my Lumia 920

Firstly, it was frozen and black, have tried the methods suggested here ( soft and hard reset )

Now, have updated my phone to Amber version, clicking on the tile, app opens for 1-2 seconds and shuts down.

Why? Do you experience the same problem?

Please help:sweaty:

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys!

Having trouble with my Lumia 920

Firstly, it was frozen and black, have tried the methods suggested here ( soft and hard reset )

Now, have updated my phone to Amber version, clicking on the tile, app opens for 1-2 seconds and shuts down.

Why? Do you experience the same problem?

Please help:sweaty:
I've had this happen with other apps. Did you reboot (turn phone off and back on again)? I've had to uninstall/reinstall before.

Nesdam1981

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Same problem here... Pro cam goes through the tutorial with no problem and then starts the app and shuts down after 1 second. soft reset, hard reset, uninstall and reinstall app, nothing works.

Nesdam1981

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
Question for those having problem with Pro Cam. Does your accelerometer work? I have looked though the requirements of Pro Cam and noticed that it requires the accelerometer feature and min accelerometer has stopped working. I'm thinking maybe the app closes when it tries to get access to that.

Any thoughts?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo