Use Instagram with either 6Tag or Instance? Let's all be friends.

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
thanks man. the hashtag would be #fetteressocastle. You should see a couple of pics from the last few days (within the last week) of a castle and references to 'my home' if it pops up.
When i search that tag today, I see a pic posted by some one else from over 200days ago and none of my recent pics. Let me know if you see anything!

Sorry, just saw your reply. Yeah, I only see the pic you mention, and don't see your pics.

aaa6112

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
thanks man. the hashtag would be #fetteressocastle. You should see a couple of pics from the last few days (within the last week) of a castle and references to 'my home' if it pops up.
When i search that tag today, I see a pic posted by some one else from over 200days ago and none of my recent pics. Let me know if you see anything!
I've been having hashtag issues since v1.2 too. See this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/showthread/241254.htm
Tried contacting Rudy via Twitter quite a few times. Waiting for some news from his side.

Nickkk101

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I've been having hashtag issues since v1.2 too. See this thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/showthread/241254.htm
Tried contacting Rudy via Twitter quite a few times. Waiting for some news from his side.

In the end, I just bit the bullet and re did my account using the same name. I was loathe to do it as i said before, but I have given up on Instance and it's dev ever resolving this issue-or indeed addressing it. Clearly with the volume of updates, 6tag is more of a priority for its creator so the safer bet for me. Curiously, i have really struggled to gain back all my followers from before most of whom are actually friends i know personally- it seems that despite several mentions that 'this account has changed' people don't care as much as you think they do lol! I have about a third following me that were before!

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Using 6Tag for the moment. I'm @MinimeJer05. I mostly post pictures of outdoor stuff whenever I'm out and about, or anything movie-related, because I go to a lot of movie screenings. Also just me or whatever I enjoy.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans