Anyone know some CLEAN & LIGHTWEIGHT weather apps?

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Forecast is the best weather app I have tried. The only problem I have experienced with it is if I travel to a different location and the app updates whilst there, it won't automatically update to my home location when I return. However, manually opening the app fixes the issue.

Great interface and features including lockscreen integration, meteogram, detailed forecast with observation info, two sided live tile with 4 day forecast, sunrise/sunset times, customizable skins/themes and more!

volcane2004

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
I use Microsoft's own Weather app. Just search for 'weather' in the store and you should find it. It's very clean, simple, and gets the job done.

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Forecast is the best weather app I have tried. The only problem I have experienced with it is if I travel to a different location and the app updates whilst there, it won't automatically update to my home location when I return. However, manually opening the app fixes the issue.

Great interface and features including lockscreen integration, meteogram, detailed forecast with observation info, two sided live tile with 4 day forecast, sunrise/sunset times, customizable skins/themes and more!

Just tried it, fantastic app, thanks for the recommendation!

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
According to your description I would also recommend Breez. I wish Bing Weather can update to have a better live tile and large tile, other than that it's great

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro