Video n pdf Bluetooth sharing

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
I am not sure about pdf but I share videos all the time. I send videos from my L1020 to my Optimus G Pro so I can check out what the 1020 captured using the G Pro big screen. If a its like a 2 minute video get ready to wait a while bluetooth transfer takes a while.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
First turn on Bluetooth, then go to the Photos Hub > Camera Roll, then press and hold the video you want to send, then tap share. The Bluetooth option is available

I believe pdf reader pro (paid app) by Pompolutz or Ocius can share pdf by Bluetooth.
Im not sure if there are other apps which can send pdf by Bluetooth.

Last edited:

Ymanish

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
First turn on Bluetooth, then go to the Photos Hub > Camera Roll, then press and hold the video you want to send, then tap share. The Bluetooth option is available

I believe pdf reader pro (paid app) by Pompolutz or Ocius can share pdf by Bluetooth.
Im not sure if there are other apps which can send pdf by Bluetooth.

but it is not possible with video folder, where i keep all videos other than camera captured....

Ymanish

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site
if you are transferring videos from your computer, transfer them to the camera roll folder.

It works fine...but it is not showing name of the video....hard to find video by thumbnail in large no of videos..Microsoft should do something......anyways thanks bro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa