Must have lenses apps

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
One feature of WP and my 920 that I love are the lenses apps. I have been impressed with quite a few lenses apps that I have tried but I have realised that I have got a few installed that basically do the same thing as others so I have decided to have a purge.

Before I make a final decision on what apps to keep or remove, I thought I would ask what lenses apps others rate and why.

So, what apps do you recommend please?

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Which lenses apps are you currently using?

I'd suggest that you list them all, since that would help other people provide their input on each one.

Nick_1020

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Good point.

Here's what I currently have installed:
Bing Vision, Blink, Ciel, Fresh Paint, LazyLens, Meme Lens, Nokia Cinemagraph, Photosynth, ProShot, Sketch Camera, SmartShoot, Timelapse Pro, Translator.

I've recently uninstalled Fhotoroom, Burton, Panorama and Nokia Glam Me.

I was also hoping to get some feedback on other apps that I may not have tried as yet.

Gorki247

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I just wish there was a way to disable certain lenses. Although I may like the app, I don't necessarily want it showing up under lenses.

Smyrna5

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Since I only own the lowly 521, I have to make do, but after trying most of them, I find the only" lenses" I really use are ProShot for taking pics. I do use Creative Studio and Photo Editor by Avairy for post processing in the phone. Any more than that, I just load the photo up in Gimp on my PC and hack away.

None of these things are really lenses in the traditional sense, of course and if you use twiddle too much before saving the picture, its hard to undue later. Most things can be done in post processing if you take a good clean picture to start with and save it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos