At Bat 13 errors?

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Yea, it's a app problem, not a phone problem, look over the feedback in the store, you see tons of people with the same issue... Go into the app on the store, report to Microsoft, select a performance problem.

I agree it's not a phone problem, in that it's not specific to a certain phone. But it could be an OS problem.

I use this app all the time, so I need it fixed like yesterday

Yeah me too. Live video is actually broken in Android right now if your device received the 4.3 update. For the first time my WP could do something that my Android couldn't! I'm surprised MLB hasn't fixed the problem yet. The changing the date trick works on my 520. And I have an iPhone 5. And I have an Android tablet that doesn't have 4.3.

(btw, Diehard Red Sox fan)

I'm a Red Sox fan too, but I wouldn't call myself diehard. I live in Pennsylvania so I'm not local. I'm very excited to be going to the Red Sox - Yankees game on September 14. Fenway Park, especially when the Yankees are in town, was on my bucket list. Finally worked out!

Andr3sfc

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I use this app all the time, so I need it fixed like yesterday (btw, Diehard Red Sox fan)

I'm a Red Sox fan too, but I wouldn't call myself diehard. I live in Pennsylvania so I'm not local. I'm very excited to be going to the Red Sox - Yankees game on September 14. Fenway Park, especially when the Yankees are in town, was on my bucket list. Finally worked out!

Another Red Sox fan here, down from Brazil.

mwailes

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
Seams fixed but I wonder if it was just a logic error that fixed itself when the month rolled over and it will break again at the end of September?

Doohickie

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I doubt it. They fixed something I think and if they are aware of what broke it I'm sure they fixed the root cause.

I reloaded Baseball Pro '13 and I'm giving it a second look. If At Bat goes out again, I'm through with them.

tgp

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, lads, it seems like the app went back to normal.

I noticed last night (Thursday, 9-5-2013) that it didn't seem to be working again. I had to manually set the date to a day earlier before it worked. But fortunately for me MLB finally updated the Android app so live video works with 4.3!

Andr3sfc

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
As of now, I'm getting a "network connection is not available" message when trying to start the app. I'll check back on this later.

Doohickie

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
It comes and goes. It's working for me right now on an 8X. Do you have either a Wifi connection or have your data connection turned on? To check it, go to Settings > cellular > Data connection > on, and Settings > applications > background tasks > make sure At Bat 13 is allowed. If it totally bombs out on you, try Baseball Pro '13. It's pretty good.

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Looks like these errors are back again! I updated the app today since there was a new update, tried it and it was working fine. But then opened the app again a few minutes later and got "An Internal error has occurred."

Does this app need to have background tasks allowed? Because I noticed it was set to allowed after the update, so I blocked it, and then later got this stupid error. Bad app!! :unhappy:

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
I think they changed a lot of stuff for the playoffs and it bombed out the app. I just uninstalled and reinstalled and it is fine, but I think I am done for the year with it anyway. I can get my Tigers scores elsewhere and there is no more streaming!

Andr3sfc

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Does this app need to have background tasks allowed? Because I noticed it was set to allowed after the update, so I blocked it, and then later got this stupid error. Bad app!! :unhappy:

I just did a test and yes, the background task needs to be allowed, otherwise you get this error.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)