To-do apps

discohaze

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I hate that your to-do's dont come up on the native calendar live tile and they dont show up on the outlook.com calendar.

Can anyone recommend a to-do app that has a live tile and maybe perhaps connects to outlook.com?

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
But it doesn't come up on your calendar live tile. And it doesn't show up on the day you have your task due.

You can set to have your todo list have a reminder that will pop up, you can alwasy snooze that reminder if you haven't completed it yet.

So far I find the Todo list on calendar the best solution. If you have a windows 7 or 8 computer with outlook 2013, you can use that todo list, and it will sync with your built in calendar via outlook.com.

Shawn Magm

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
I agree that it's unfortunate that the native calendar app will not show the to do list on the live tiles. It would be nice to see at a glance a list of things needed to be done.

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
My go-to to-do app (tongue twister?) right now is Effectual, great interface and nice features, and it has Win8 app too and syncs with Live account.
Otherwise TinyDo would do too, if you like gestures.
Also the popular alarm clock/weather/to-do all-in-one app 627.AM is a great choice too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire