08-07-2016 09:15 AM
101 12345
tools
    Hello! It may have already been done, but how about the ultimate media app? By that I mean you could use it to stream music and video from your box.com, copy.com, drop box, SkyDrive, etc. It would also function as an ereader with .pdf (and the other file types, i cant remember them) and with rss feeds. This may be too big of an app to develop however. :/ I know pocket file manager exists, I have it. However, it's ugly, can be sluggish, crashes frequently, (might be hardware problem) and overall it's not very pleasant. A simple, elegant UI, would be perfect.
    11-14-2013 03:00 PM
    From a completely selfish point of view, I would love to see a dedicated Blackout Rugby app.

For those that may be unaware of what Blackout Rugby is, it's an mmomg that enables users to create virtual rugby clubs and then using a limited amount of resources, oversee and maintain all aspects of the club from training, hiring coaches, facilities, finances, team selection, transfer market, youth academy etc, etc.

More info here:
    Blackout Rugby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is already an iOS, Android and Chrome app available and it would be excellent if someone was able to put together a Windows Phone app that made it possible to manage my team without having to use IE on my phone.

I would be happy to pay for such an app.
    11-20-2013 11:17 AM
    As a basis, you could take popular classic apps written for platforms like Symbian. In particular, the lifestyle tool Nokia Wellness Diary is one I'm missing. It allowed to set targets and keep track of weight, sleep, smoking, dinking etc. The data could reside on SkyDrive to make it accessible from many devices. The app could also allow some more flexibility than the original, with self-defined functions like total sum (e.g. Cycling km's), floating sum or average (cigarettes or alcohol units of last 7 days or per months).
    12-04-2013 08:35 AM
    If you don't make this one, I will (if possible lol)...

So..I really need a plug.dj app.
    If you don't know what plug.dj is, it's a .. IDK, a chat room in which you can DJ (play music from youtube&soundcloud) and stuff like that.
    I see that they have some API available but it looks like it's something else.
    12-04-2013 10:24 AM
    Please...Make a Good Messenger or Chat app For Facebook..!! without any bugs n all...!! please..
    itsonlyjames likes this.
    12-04-2013 10:34 AM
    A music app that allows scrubbing. I don't know how this is still not a thing. You'd imagine that easily being able to move to a part of a song would be one of the first things devs would implement when making an app for consuming music.
    12-06-2013 04:01 AM
    I have a very basic app idea, shouldn't take more than a few days to develop but was interested in holding on to the ownership of the app. If you could provide a quote I would be willing to pay for the development and would follow on with further app ideas. Want to start with something very basic low budget just to get started with so will email you the idea if you are interested.
    12-08-2013 04:50 PM
    Make a tapiture app! :D It's pinterest but for men. It had a 300% traffic growth in february (With 300% traffic growth, Tapiture raises $825,000 and teases ecommerce rollout | PandoDaily) and for me it seems that most Windows Phone users are men and we already have like 6 different pinterest 3rd party apps, so it's maybe a good market for it!

Other apps:

A tinder app. Seems like this app is the new popular thing on ios and android. But I maybe think that Rudy Huyn is working on one.

As a Norwegian I would love to have a Finn.no app, it's like craigslist/ebay. But how much you can make on this when it's only for the Norwegian market, I don't know.

For the rest of scandinavia a Viaplay (like netflix, HBO etc.) app would be awesome. But here again, it's directed for Norway, Denmark, Sweden and Finland, so the market isn't worldwide.

Spotify Remote so I can controll spotify on my pc with my phone :)
    12-08-2013 05:30 PM
    Man how about an social networking party app where you can listen to music with your friend group. One will be host ge would play songs and all would listen. If they don't like it vote for change the host.. Will be quit cool..
    Wait i will make this app. :P

Sent from my Uuusumm Lumia 520 using Tapatalk
    12-09-2013 02:53 AM
    Yeah, i think path client is good idea to developer ๐Ÿ˜‰
    12-09-2013 03:14 AM
    Quora....
    12-09-2013 03:27 AM
    An app that can password protect applications like whatsapp, and folders such as Messaging. . . . It was possible back in the Symbian phones and it would be really great to have such an app
    12-09-2013 11:47 PM
    An app that can password protect applications like whatsapp, and folders such as Messaging. . . . It was possible back in the Symbian phones and it would be really great to have such an app
    thats correct. an app is really needed similar like Applock in android.
    12-10-2013 12:15 AM
    ooo free paid apps.. sure i ll help you.. go to nokias ideas project here https://ideasproject.com/ideas read through 600 pages of app ideas.. i am not an app developer but i read the first two pages and was amazed at what people can think of.. most of the ideas are fresh and possible even with Microsofts restrictions. take a look. i m sure with some determination u ll succeed in making a good app.
    12-10-2013 12:39 AM
    A word processing app where it's freeform style review marking(using a stylus to write onto the page) and the pages which have reviews on them can be printed/saved as one group.
    12-24-2013 10:44 PM
    There is no Windows app for the American Express Serve card account balance look-up. Serve is a refillable card you use to monitor and allocate spending. Its money transfers are instantaneous. The account and card are also free by American Express. I am sure they make money from the merchant side. Currently there's an Android and iPhone apps. But no Windows 8. GOOD LUCK!!! Suggestion on how-to: Create an app that with the initial transaction it would credit your account. This idea is offered under the agreement if you make in excess of million US dollars a year, then I get 20%. GOOD LUCK.
    01-08-2014 11:45 AM
    I wouldn't mind an e-mail app that allows me to use PGP signatures and encryption (both to read e-mails sent to me as well as compose PGP protected e-mails). I would want it to have GMail and Outlook support. If an app met these requirements, I would be willing to pay money for it.
    01-08-2014 02:44 PM
    A flash video downloader for win8/rt
    01-08-2014 02:48 PM
    how about a client for google keep ??? I personaly will find it very useful (just recently moved from Lagdroid to WP)
    or make a better client for FB than again its just my ideas
    01-08-2014 03:11 PM
    A google plus app but not with browser UI . I miss google plus from android so much and all the apps that are available are awful

Sent from my RM-825_eu_greece_250 using Tapatalk
    01-08-2014 04:13 PM
    Could someone make a good Speed Camera app. I can put Here Maps on but it bleeps once when i go over the speed limit and that's it. I need an app like perhaps a speedometer but once you go over the limit it flashes and keeps bleeping louder n louder until i slow back down.
    01-08-2014 04:58 PM
    Well, I would love to have this...

There are lots of music apps that set up playlists based on similar song characteristics...a la Pandora. I'm a big music fan, and I tend to categorize milestones, times of happiness, times of sadness, etc by the songs that I was into during those specific times. These memory-reviving songs are from multiple genres at times, so the Pandora method of picking tunes doesn't work for the app I'm imagining. Soooo, this app would take popular songs from a particular span of time...say the summer of '94 when I first went off to college and quickly found that college was, very, very fun. Ha ha ha. The app would play music from a specific memorable moment in time across all of the genres of music. You could pin different moments depending on what memory lane you wanted to revisit. I hope I explained this well enough. ๐Ÿ˜Š
    01-08-2014 05:22 PM
    DevWp Suggest
    Suggest one app that you want in WP.
    2c7fcebc-3315-479f-8717-93ffdb9eb7b6.png
    DevWp Suggest | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)
    01-09-2014 04:49 AM
    Hey there. I know I'm so late getting in on this thread so did you already do one?
    01-14-2014 06:40 PM
    A donation App and when you get donations for a charity you make a commie signup to a database get a link with your id number wen ppl click on it and donate you get%.
    02-02-2014 12:02 AM
101 12345