Share your 6tag glitches

uopjo6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
6tag is a great app, but I noticed a few glitches and thought it would be relevant to create a thread with users listing their problems in one place....since I saw many individual 6tag threads each with their own minor problems.

For me:
- Hashtags not working. I clearly get a massive decrease in likes compared to the official instagram app on my old iP4 lying around.
- Videos show up repeatedly on other followers posts. Person A's video shows up on Person B and C's post which also replaces their pics so I can't see them.
- I purchased the video option, recorded, said it was uploaded successfully but nowhere to be seen on my Timeline.

Anything else?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Are these 6tag glitches ongoing? I'm sure the app recently got an update that might fix these problems.

multo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Can't seem to approve those asking to follow me all of a sudden. Prior to the last update it was ok. Am I missing something here?

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk

melvintwj

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
Hashtag issue.
"Videos show up repeatedly on other followers posts. Person A's video shows up on Person B and C's post which also replaces their pics so I can't see them." Issue

Besides that, nothing much really.

Also, I noticed that uploading pictures or videos from 6tag reduces the quality from the original. I mean, I compared it with Instance V2 beta and the one uploaded from 6tag is generally softer and lacks details.

Daniel James 2

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
Haven't been able to comment on my own photos today. I understand this may be a problem with flagged accounts, but I haven't been using anything apart from 6tag lately.

ProFilmLA

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
For me tags working fine as long as I stay away from certain ones like instagood, etc. It seems some of the most popular insta or gram hashtags will get the entire post ignored. It posts, but then hashtags don't function.

Also, haven't been able like posts since last update. Tried reinstalling, but same. Everytime I like...it says '6tag fail'

Can't wait for next update. Thx

xratola

May 9, 2013
Visit site
My hashtags stopped working suddenly. I never used any other instagram client :/
always used every popular hashtag with no issues... idk what's going on :/

anarkistsj

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Hashtags only seem to work half of the time for me as well, and automatically sharing to Facebook suddenly stopped working for me, now I have to go back and re-share it after its posted.

ProFilmLA

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Update: I'm having an issue where Instagram won't let me like anything anywhere (not specific to 6tag). I've tried Instance, Instagraph, 6tag, Metrogram and Statigram on my desktop--everytime I like something...it switches off. It can't be software--only Instragram and something with my account. This sucks. Just as my account is starting to get popular. :(

bayotte

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
I have trouble understanding why MS and Instagram can't iron things out between one another. With Blackberry in troubled waters, can we not go ahead and live harmoniously with 3 operating systems? That way WP could get a fair shake at the stick and only then could people see Windows Phone for what it really is.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
This is one of the reason I considered leaving windows phone entirely. My instsgram account is popular yet my hashtags stopped working and despite following the directions to log out I never got them working. I love 6tag but I want official instagram.

Man Kit Ching

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Just discovered a funny bug today. 6tag cannot display correctly if someone has a long description text of the photo. The whole caption area will become a huge black rectangle and if you swipe up, the photo along with the caption will disappear!

wp_ss_20131007_0001.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro