Apps missing from UK store

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
So I made a thread regarding the Facebook app going missing, seems to be an issue with the UK store and not only the facebook app

Here also temple run OZ no longer in the UK store.

Disney apps UK: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-GB/s...ey&appId=f86e94c3-007b-4c37-8b00-127a2453cc07#
Disney apps US: Apps from Disney | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

these apps were all available before, and others will prob be missing too, whats happening?

Anyone else notice stuff gone missing recently?

Rolandh

Jul 6, 2013
Visit site
So I made a thread regarding the Facebook app going missing, seems to be an issue with the UK store and not only the facebook app

Here also temple run OZ no longer in the UK store.

Disney apps UK: Apps from Disney | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United Kingdom)#
Disney apps US: Apps from Disney | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

these apps were all available before, and others will prob be missing too, whats happening?

Anyone else notice stuff gone missing recently?

Foursquare has also gone awol from the UK WP Store as well.

Roland

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Well this will please the tech journos

"Apps going missing from an OS with no apps"

The plot thickens...

On a serious note the apps may well have been pulled due to an incoming update or maybe licensing needs renewing.

The apps still work if they are already on your phones so no real issues.

mattmayatt

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Rocket Riot is also missing , my Mrs had a demo of it on Her 620 , I've tried to find the game again to download on my 620 but it ain't there.
Bogus.

Rich Edmonds

PC Editor
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Just checked and all the apps you mention missing I can find in the store no problems.

Ditto (had a few others try search as well - could well be a temporary glitch with the system).

Do direct links work? Can you download the apps? If so then I'd put it down to a temporary search issue.

afgzee

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Ditto (had a few others try search as well - could well be a temporary glitch with the system).

Do direct links work? Can you download the apps? If so then I'd put it down to a temporary search issue.

it seems like everything is back to normal now. Facebook, Oz, amazon etc are all searchable again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos