Looking for a good Twitter app

juststart

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Looking for a Twitter app that supports notifications of tweets from accounts. On Android, the Twitter app could send me notifications of new tweets from specific accounts. I don't think the official app supports it. Foes anyone know of an app that does?

M_VwithDVP

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Peregrine is the quickest and smoothest, but lacks some features, also the only one to use compressed data, and streaming on WP8 stays on point. Twabbit is the most stocked one I've seen, has mute button and some other goodies. And Mehdoh offers many social networking sites all in one, if you'd like to keep it all in one place. Those would be my top 3, and people unanimously claim that Rowi is the best out there but I don't use it myself.

jpc1966

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
juststart,

I've literally tried them all and "I think" I have settled on a combination of the regular WP8 Twitter app and Mehdoh. All the apps have different strengths, quirks and weaknesses and IMO Mehdoh just seems to have the least number of weaknesses of the bunch. Right at this moment I'm using the WP8 Twitter app. Its strength is viewing profile galleries which happens to be Mehdoh's weakness. I'm willing to bet there is a way to view the galleries in Mehdoh, but I just haven't figured out how yet..

We can tell you which apps we prefer, but everyone has different tastes. Anyway, good luck.

John

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Tried several, and MeTweets is my favourite.

Is there one - apart from the official one - that lets you see people's replies to a tweet?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99