The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    I love reading. But i was unable to find a good reading app for WP. Today when searching for reader, i found fbreader on store! I used FBReader on Android and it is one of the best reader apps on android has finally launched for Windows Phone! It can read default formats of epub, txt, mobi etc. It can also read files from your SD card!( which sadly, didn't work for me. Also you can access online libraries.

It still doesn't have brightness settings, but lets hope that devs continue to develop the app and listen the readers!

http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/st...6-8f38c703c997
    Last edited by xumit; 09-26-2013 at 12:10 PM.
    crash1989 likes this.
    09-26-2013 10:29 AM
    09-26-2013 11:53 AM
    Not sure why you had trouble finding ebook readers. If you like FBReader, great, but there are other options.

If you need another option, check out Mohoo Reader or Bookviser or Freda. All have been around for some time. For Mohoo, do not be fooled by the the Asian characters that may greet you initially in the store, you can download it and it is a wonderful, feature rich ebook reader. It's excellent and has the brightness setting you are looking for among many other features. Bookviser is my second favorite and also works great, has many features and the brightness setting as well. Freda is my least favorite of the 3 but still very good and worth a look if the other two aren't to your liking.
    09-27-2013 02:17 AM
    What about Windows RT?
    10-24-2014 12:12 PM
    Not sure why you had trouble finding ebook readers. If you like FBReader, great, but there are other options.

If you need another option, check out Mohoo Reader or Bookviser or Freda. All have been around for some time. For Mohoo, do not be fooled by the the Asian characters that may greet you initially in the store, you can download it and it is a wonderful, feature rich ebook reader. It's excellent and has the brightness setting you are looking for among many other features. Bookviser is my second favorite and also works great, has many features and the brightness setting as well. Freda is my least favorite of the 3 but still very good and worth a look if the other two aren't to your liking.
    I use bookvisor and love it. Will try Moohoo out.
    10-24-2014 12:26 PM