Help get Target's cartwheel app on Windows Phone!

TallAssRob

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm switching my wife from an Android to a Windows Phone and this Target Cartwheel app is probably the only app she'll miss that isn't available on Windows Phone yet. I found that there is already a post on target's forums asking for a Windows Phone version, please help me out by posting to the thread here: Windows Phone App!

Mainer82

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I had contacted support about a month ago on this and they said that they had plans on making a WP8 app. I have added my +1 on your link. My wife is anxiously waiting as well.

Rokame

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue. Until they get us an app I print out the coupons I need.
http://cartwheelsupport.target.com/cartwheel/topics/is_there_a_way_to_print_my_cartwheel_list[/URL]
Hope this helps for a quick fix

camaroz1985

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
My wife just asked about this today too. Hopefully they can port it over. Wasn't a benefit to WP8 vs WP7, that it is supposed to be easier to port ios and android apps?

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
We bought an Android phone specifically for couponing apps that aren't available on WP. We don't use it as a phone.

Katie Harper

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
I just tried to find this app on my new windows phone and was annoyed that it was not offered, the other app i need is PNC bank. So i would love to see target app on Windows 8 phone.

Russ Hogue

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
FYI - My wife was waiting for the same app; however, with the Windows Phone 8.1 update you can simply use IE to run Cartwheel and it works great... so your answer is right around the corner.

Chubbynaga

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Using the website through phone IE browser used to work, but now its not. It kept auto refresh and triggered the 'Search for app' prompt, so it basically rendered the service unusable on Windows Phone. I tried it on UC browser as well with the same result.

I was using this third party app but its gone from the store. This situation is pathetic!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720