Apps I would like Rudy to make

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
First off, his 6tag and 6sec apps are amazing, heck even better than the official ones.

Second, I'm not forcing him to make this, I just want to suggest it so we can have lots of good apps on the store.

So, here we post what apps Rudy should try to make and publish.

I'll start. Snapshat, YouTube, and Uber.

WavingReds

Jan 15, 2013
Visit site
First off, his 6tag and 6sec apps are amazing, heck even better than the official ones.

Second, I'm not forcing him to make this, I just want to suggest it so we can have lots of good apps on the store.

So, here we post what apps Rudy should try to make and publish.

I'll start. Snapshat, YouTube, and Uber.

I think the snapchat one would get a C&D letter from the company like the other app did.

I would like him to port over his tv show one to W8 though

vormison

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
I love all of his apps. I really just wish he would integrate sports into TVShow - so we could be notified when certain teams were playing and we could queue the season, etc.

I've also always wanted an app that kept track of mileage in a vehicle along with gas costs. For instance, I deliver pizza's a few times a week as a second job. I'd love an app that kept track of my mileage and told me how much I spent on gas each trip, week, etc.

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I would love for him to make an app that can stream (and maybe store) our ultraviolet movies, because flixster currently doesn't support it on windows phone.

LawnPaul

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I love all of his apps. I really just wish he would integrate sports into TVShow - so we could be notified when certain teams were playing and we could queue the season, etc.

I've also always wanted an app that kept track of mileage in a vehicle along with gas costs. For instance, I deliver pizza's a few times a week as a second job. I'd love an app that kept track of my mileage and told me how much I spent on gas each trip, week, etc.

My Auto is VERY good and very detailed. It is not metro style at all though. But still amazing.

Sent from my L920 using

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
I bet this would be extremely challenging, heck maybe impossible, but if he can, I hope he can make an unofficial iMessage app, so that people who want to iMessage with their iPhone friends can. I mean, my sister loves her 1020, but the only thing she doesn't like is that there is no iMessage. I mean, it shouldn't, as it isn't an iPhone. But if he can make an unofficial iMessage app, Rudy will dominate!

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, Agree with Ray. If Rudy (by any chance) do this they will issue a C&D letter immediately.
No one has tried it even on Android.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion