Viber disconnects automatically after 5 sec

natsatbv

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have Sony Ericsson E15i. I have installed & reinstalled Viber already hundred times. The viber disconnects after 5-7 seconds on the first call. After that the Viber stops working and also when I make calls from the phone nobody can hear me. I have to swith off & on the phone and after that they can hear me. Then I have to reinstall Viber, install it again and it works about 5 sec during the first call, and then disconnets. I really dont know why my Viber does not work properly.

Viber

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi,
I'm an official representative from Viber. I'm here to help :)

Please make sure that both you and your contact have the latest version of Viber installed.
In addition, it could be that the network you are connected to is blocking Viber's traffic.

1. First, please try uninstalling and reinstalling Viber when connecting to a few different WiFi networks (in order to pinpoint the source of the problem). What are the results?
2. Also, please make sure the following ports are enabled ("forwarded") on your routers or firewalls:
TCP: 5242 + 4244
UDP: 5243 + 9785

(if you are not sure how to enable ports, you may contact your router manufacturer or your Internet Service Provider)

* If it still fails, please specify what country you're located in, and which cellular network you're subscribed to.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to let me know :)

Max Attias

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

I have a similar problem, I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 which is connected to my car media Pioneer x8550BT.
After 5-10 seconds viber disconnects from the bluetooth connection. This does not happen when I have a standard phone call conversation.
The issue that it does not really disconnect from bluetooth it jumps to the phone speaker. Each time I click on BT on the car media it routes the call back for another few seconds.

I have the latest version of Vider and even reinstalled the OS on the phone.

Please help, thanks,

Jonathan Jonni

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello...

Is it possible to disconnect someone else from my Vib?r account?

I installed vib?r on a windows computer, but I would them to log off, but they are not willing to. Am I able to do it somehow?

EDIT:
Sorry if I am at the wrong place, but I just saw an official representative answer here

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett