Hi,
    Installed Windows Phone 8 SDK and lost IPv6 connectivity. Most likely that was because Windows Phone 8 SDK installs its own virtual network (that's provided by its Windows service used, for example, to deploy XAP files to phone device), and bridges it with a virtual switch bound to your local adapter.

For example, before installing Windows Phone 8 SDK I had:\
    1. Bluetooth adapter (disabled).
    2. Wi-Fi adapter (enabled).
    3. LAN adapter (disabled)

After installing Windows Phone I've got:

1. Bluetooth adapter (disabled).
    2. Wi-Fi adapter (enabled).
    3. Virtual switch for Wi-Fi adapter.
    4. Virtual switch for Windows Phone virtual adapter.
    5. LAN adapter (disabled).
    6. Virtual hub bridged to Virtual switch for Wi-Fi adapter and Virtual switch for Windows Phone virtual adapter.

For some reason, once I've got this hub, I lost my IPv6 connectivity. I checked with IPv6 in the IP stack and it was there. Obviously, there must be a proper way to configure this network topology and make these virtual switches and hub aware of IPv6 routing.

Does anybody know how?

So far I've had to remove Windows Phone 8 SDK and remove the virtual hub after removing the SDK because hub was still there, to regain IPv6 connectivity. Still I'd love to have both IPv6 connectivity and Windows Phone 8 SDK.

I've also made sure I had Teredo enabled but I had to enable it via local machine GPO. Not sure that was the best way to retain IPv6 and decided that I'd rather remove Windows Phone 8 SDK that use this local GPO.

I would appreciate any help for anyone out there using the SDK or IPv6. Thanks in advance.
    10-20-2013 03:55 PM
    I know that has happen to mine however it hasn't impacting on my wireless connection.
    12-07-2013 05:13 PM