Instagram isn?t the only great app coming to Windows Phone. Here?s the full list from Nokia World

iboypx

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Instagram isn’t the only great app coming to Windows Phone. Here’s the full list from Nokia World

Instagram isn?€™t the only great app coming to Windows Phone. Here?€™s the full list from Nokia World

ESPN F1 - Coming soon
Instagram - Coming soon
InNote - Available now
Nokia Camera - Available Now
Nokia Storyteller - Coming soon
Papyrus - Coming soon
phriz.be- Available now
PicFeed - Coming soon
Plex (Plex Systems) - free for a limited time.
SophieLensHD - Available Now
Xbox Video - Coming soon
Vine - Coming soon
Vyclone Pro - Coming soon
Asphalt 8: Airborne Danger Dash - Coming soon
FIFA 14 from EA Sports - Coming soon
My Talking Tom - Coming soon
Rabbids Big Bang - Coming soon
Rail Rush - Coming soon
Rayman Fiesta - Coming soon
RunTemple Run 2 - Coming soon

Last edited:

djmuzi

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
They showed Flipboard on Limia 925 event ant it's not out yet! I miss this app on my Lumia 925 !

Is there any way to install the new Nokia Camera on any other device like the Nokia Pro Cam back when it was released only on 1020 with the known trick?

he_shark

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Some of them are available now, I just got Nokia Camera on my 920 (sophielensHD I noticed as well but didn't install and I guess others if I searched). Glance is out of beta as well with notifications. Also the apps optimised for larger screens (email, not sure what else) are in a way "new apps" even though MS/Nokia aren't highlighting them very much. All in all a great day for Nokia users, have to say I feel more excited about my phone than ever. Despite what people say about Nokia/MS being behind I reckon I've had a far more exciting year with my phone than any Android or iOS user what with the GDRs, Nokia exclusives and new apps, every couple of months brings something fun to play with. Compare that to iOS with one update a year (that mostly makes your phone slower so you NEED new hardware) or Android where you may or may not get an update at all depending on carrier, phone and the phase of the moon.

Ultimateone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Writing software is like writing a book. It takes time. This community's impatience does more to hurt the platform than help it.

Rudy has shown me that 1 guy can make great apps at a fast speed, there is no excuse.

edit: Rudy just tweeted it took him 4 hours to basically create a working Snapchat app, and it will be called 6snap

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I cant believe none of these apps are available now, why do they take so long?

You just cannot please everybody...
We just got 20 apps announced in Nokia World, some that are absolutely huge and were not expected to be seen today. Like Instagram, Flipboard, Temple Run 2 or Vine.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa