Recommend good auto photo upload app

maks327

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
To see what all is available to you, go to "Settings", swipe over to "Applications", select "photos+camera", and scroll down to "Auto Upload". There you'll see Skydrive, which is built into the phone, or you can click on "Apps" then choose "Find Apps". I don't see any apps that auto-upload to multiple clouds, but there's no reason you couldn't install more than one of those apps and upload to whatever service you want. Looks like there's decent solutions for DropBox, AT&T Locker, ImageShack, Shutterfly, Picasa, and maybe a few others. "Viewr for Flickr" says it'll have auto-upload in the next update. Choose your service(s) then choose your app.

jzwpfan

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I see what you mean. I didn't even pay attention to that section. Thanks for pointing that out. Yeah, waiting for viewr to be updated with the auto upload. Box app is somehow not listed as one of the detected apps.

MPCowan

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi. Developer of Viewr for Flickr here (apologize for the misleading name in this context, I am looking into changing it).

Good news. The update to Viewr for Flickr with auto-upload was just certified by Microsoft and should be available in the store in the next few hours. Unfortunately it only does Flickr (although your phone already does SkyDrive for you).

Give it a try and let me know what you think. Link here :grin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo