BBM for Windows Phone 8 Coming Soon (Report)

Elite1

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Any update on this?
When the same was being released on iOS and Android, the news was out long back and I believe there was a beta as well.
Can't anyone find out for sure? I would love to sign up for beta testing!

Kind of... It was a closed beta.

Many people think not opening up the beta test to a larger group was a mistake. I hope they have an open beta with WP so any wrinkles can be ironed out before full release.

Elite1

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
oh great, so it IS in the works then?

Yes, I understand a BBM app for WP is on the way.
I just have no idea on timeframe unfortunately.

The best places to watch for news are the front pages of WPC & CB. They'll report any info as a soon as it's available.

Elite1

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
where i cann download winder bbm vor my windows phone

Welcome to WPC!

BBM for Windows Phone is not released yet.
I'm sure if you watch the blogs here on WP Central or even over on the sister site CrackBerry, you will see all news on the subject as soon as there's news to give. If you use Twitter, you could also follow @WPCentral , @CrackBerry , and @BBM to hear all the latest news too.

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Any update on this?
I am really not enjoying using Whatsapp. Although its very famous but having used both, I find BBM far superior to Whatsapp.
Please someone please find out if this rumour is true!

Aniket Mhatre

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
Need bbm.. Whatsapp is so boring on windows phone. I feel bad when an android user ask for my bb pin. I always change the topic by saying i dont like bbm i m njyng whatsapp:(

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
I dam miss BBM on windows phone... I lost many contacts.. As they moved on BBM. Its turning out to be social and business loss...

Sent from Tapatalk Lumia 625 GDR3

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
In any case, we wont be able to share music and videos on bbm also...not even save them if some one sends one to us due to OS limitation!
One of my friends is furious because she cant do this on her Lumia and could do the same on her older blackberry. She bought the lumia on my recommendation and now I am being thrashed!!
Any idea when can we expect the snail like MS to open the API's? How long can this really take and does it need to come as an update to all WP users or just to the devs?

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
In any case, we wont be able to share music and videos on bbm also...not even save them if some one sends one to us due to OS limitation!
One of my friends is furious because she cant do this on her Lumia and could do the same on her older blackberry. She bought the lumia on my recommendation and now I am being thrashed!!
Any idea when can we expect the snail like MS to open the API's? How long can this really take and does it need to come as an update to all WP users or just to the devs?

I think it will most probably come in WP 8.1. Some Nokia partners have access to OEM level api like Moliplayer dev etc. Further MSFT might give BB the Video Picker api if they ask specifically for it.

Aniruddh Sharma

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
I think it will most probably come in WP 8.1. Some Nokia partners have access to OEM level api like Moliplayer dev etc. Further MSFT might give BB the Video Picker api if they ask specifically for it.

Thanks for your revert. Just that is there a way apart from sending an email to share songs with other people who are not in your vicinity? Coz that it one feature she is specifically looking for :(

chris_t

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
This time I don't blame the BB laziness, but MS bashing them with Skype for BB10. I believe BBM missing from WP is sort of a payback

Sent from my Lumia 520 using Tapatalk

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
BlackBerry wont release BBM for windows phone for next one year...

they have hopes of new series to succeed..
Sent via tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss