Help me find a decent GTD app

brunoadduarte

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Anyone that ever had an iPhone and used it to help stay organized as either owned or heard about Things. It's simple, powerful and complete. It really is a great app.

Ever since I got a WP, I've been struggling to find a decent GTD app that can fill Things's shoes. However, most offerings on WP are either too simple to the point they're incomplete or too complete to the point that they're clunky.

What I'm looking for is something with a good design, simple to use, but more powerful than the apps available on the Store. It has to be intuitive which is something most aren't. The closest I got was with ClarusTasks, but it was very cumbersome. And the fact that it showed me (like all of them in fact) the number of incomplete tasks at all times in the Tile put me off.

This is a bit of a tall order, but does anyone have any suggestions?

toddpart

Jul 17, 2004
Visit site
I think Clever To Do is the best GTD task manager on the market CleverToDo | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

It's got projects, contexts, different action buckets (Today, Next Action, Inbox, etc). Plus, it syncs with SkyDrive and has a native web client. That way I have the web client pinned to the start menu on all my Win 8 PC's and have instant access to my lists without having to fish out my phone to look.

Ak Ta

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for posting, the replies have helped me in my search for a not-too-cumbersome GTD todo list. Top Task List looks pretty good right now. It still shows the number of unfinished tasks on the tile which is meaningless, but inputting tasks, assigning sub-tasks to parent tasks, assigning priority (imp & urgent, imp not urgent, etc) is all pretty quick. And it's free :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss