05-27-2014 03:05 PM
88 ... 234
tools
    it has been pulled. Don't uninstall Swapchat; developer pulls app due to copyright request | Windows Phone Central . I'm not sure if 6snap will suffer the same fate.
    He's not talking about Swapchat though, he was referring to ChatSnap, which from what I read, never went out of the beta stage. That same developer has had a V2 version of his Instagram client in beta for ages too. Starting to notice a trend. :-/

Also, 6snap 1.2 has been submitted by Rudy, so we should expect it sometime early next week. Filters from 6tag added, plus blur and horizontal snapping. Already surpassing the official apps.
    11-29-2013 11:43 AM
    Is anyone else's app crashing when taking pics after the last update? It doesn't happen all the time but it is very annoying
    12-01-2013 10:11 PM
    Is anyone else's app crashing when taking pics after the last update? It doesn't happen all the time but it is very annoying
    I've experienced that a few times. Maybe a half dozen times since the update, which isn't too much, considering how much I actually use the app.
    12-02-2013 08:54 AM
    1.2 is live in the marketplace! Supports horizontal snaps, filters and manual blur. This update now makes 6snap more feature-rich than both the iOS and Android counterparts. Woo!
    12-03-2013 03:55 PM
    Verification text finally worked for me :D
    12-03-2013 04:59 PM
    Is the My Stories function lacking alot compared to the official apps? I can't figure it out compared to the demo if this feature I saw on Youtube. It looks to me like this app only allows a single image/video as a story and not multiple pieced together?
    12-05-2013 12:26 PM
    Is the My Stories function lacking alot compared to the official apps? I can't figure it out compared to the demo if this feature I saw on Youtube. It looks to me like this app only allows a single image/video as a story and not multiple pieced together?
    For some reason, the My Story feature for one's own Stories is only viewable in chunks, but viewing other Stories can be done as one whole experience.
    12-09-2013 02:15 PM
    Hello, im kinda upset with the fact that my 6snap keep stelling me i have to download the latest version of snapchat to be able to create an snapchat account.. Is it because i have a nokia lumia 620? Or what???!! Please someone help me out!
    01-19-2014 02:22 PM
    Hello, i have nothing to do with your problem, sorry but i have one of my one that someone may know to solve... When i want to create an account on 6 snap it keeps telling me to update the lat'est version of snapchat to create an account.. But i can't seem to find it! HELP ME PLEASE!
    01-19-2014 02:27 PM
    Try again. New update fixed some log in stuff, I believe.
    01-23-2014 07:03 PM
    I have a problem with the app its says "oups, an error occurred, sorry about that" all the time, it doesnt work with my WIFI, but it does with the neighboors'. The app was working great 2 days ago. I uninstalled/reinstalled the app, remove my wifi from knowns and still it doesnt work... any idea what could happen ?

(sorry if my english is not good enough)
    02-14-2014 10:30 PM
    someone help me...what on earth do i do on the verification screen with the 9 images....i dunno if im just being stupid but i dont understand what this means....i have tried everything but i keep getting that screen so i cant make an account....someone please help"
    05-27-2014 02:53 PM
    someone help me...what on earth do i do on the verification screen with the 9 images....i dunno if im just being stupid but i dont understand what this means....i have tried everything but i keep getting that screen so i cant make an account....someone please help"
    You need to select those images which have ghost in them.
    05-27-2014 03:05 PM
88 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD