Eric OConnor

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
I just retried to download snapback, and it went thru.! The beta version is juss as good. If not better than the official snapchat! Never got a confirmation email or anything tho. Just sent my email to the dev a whole bunch of times and tried every 24hrs or so! Love this app!

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
And a flash toggle on the camera screen. And tap to focus. And your friend ratings...and ability to set your Name and add your mobile number so your friends can find you...and a feature that searches your phonebook for contacts and actually works...and ability to see your friends best friends.... its missing a lot. But its good for now.
Tap to focus, friends rating and best friends are features that I really want! The search for contacts via phone works great for me.

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
6snap is here guys! Go download it now and let's keep the discussion rolling. So far, so good. Extremely fast and has all of the features from iOS and Android. Only thing I've noticed is that I don't get notifications when a new snap rolls in, but I'm sure that will be fine-tuned and adjusted for future updates.

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Its nice! Don't like the ads, would more than be willing to pay to remove them! Rudy is the best!

Edit: nvm you can pay to remove ads. RUDY IS AWESOME!

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Heya guys I dont know you have this issue or not.
sometimes When I try sending pic clicked by camera it says"cant post message".
and some of the snaps are not getting download anyone have this issue??

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Most of the features works perfect for me. Sending, recording, receiving , change settings etc.

But my biggest problem is the live tile, the app is supposed to be accent color, but sometimes it goes back to yellow... And after I've seen new snaps there would still be a number count on my tile and my lock screen. And the push notifications are a bit slow (as for most of every other app).

But most important everything else work :D Couldn't be more happy! The rest will be fixed. I'm just hoping the app won't be stopped by Snapchat like swapchat did.

Corey

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I've had a few problems with the stability of this app. So far, it has crashed after snapping a picture every third or fourth time. Sometimes the camera just flat out doesn't work and I have to back out of the program and restart it to get it to work. Once or twice it's booted directly into video mode and wouldn't go to regular camera, and sending pics has been hit or miss. There are a lot of really nice features, and it's still early in the release, but it's been frustrating for me to use.

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Any has problem getting verification text? I live in the US but I could not get the text even though I have try all possible phone number format: /w and w/o country code, /w and w/o dashes, w/ and w/o + sign.

Blacklac

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I did not get my text until I put a 1 in front of my zip code, then I got it immediately.

11 digits, no dashes/symbols or spaces.

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I did not get my text until I put a 1 in front of my zip code, then I got it immediately.

11 digits, no dashes/symbols or spaces.

I just tried that again but still no text. Oh well I just wanted to try out the service. I don't even have any friends using this.

Jeremy Lebens

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else having troubles with their friends list? My friends have no points score anymore and I can't view their best friends. Use to work just fine...

Eric OConnor

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
any good word on this? i have been reading twitter and i do agree that snapchat is a missing app that WP needs to have (and BBM too)

im currently a big user of WP and i am glad that instagram and vine are coming to the platform :)

I'm am an advid user of this app, and I absolutely love it.! This version is better than the official app. That Randy Hyun knows how to make an app.! 💯

vc-10

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
It's a fantastic app. Like all his other apps, the unofficial Rudy Huyn versions are better than official apps! Why some company haven't picked him up I don't know.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)